The house-museum of the famous poet - philosopher, playwright Huseyn Javid was opened on November 25 in 1981. Working as a teacher in the seminary since 1920 H.Javid lived on the 3 floor of the seminarys building till June 4, 1937, that is to say, tills his arrest.
The common area of the museum is 245 sq.m. Exposition occupies 130 sq.m., funds - 12 sq.m. A fund of the museum has got 4250 exhibits. The house-museum consists of 4 rooms and a foyer.
The foyer begins with the description of the planet named after Huseyn Javid. The model of the monument to Javid by people’s artist, sculptor O.Eldarov in
"Javids tragedy"- this is a title of the third room. The things are the same as they were in those days when the poet was alive: writing-table, fragments of letters from exile in
The publications of his works, play-bills of performances, A.Hajiyevs illustrations to Javids work "The last summer", artist A.Aliyevs illustrations to "Iblis" (Demon), artist A.Kerimovas the carpet and other exhibits are demonstrated in the house-museum of Huseyn Javid.